Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

More Than Just Pets...

 Precious, my little sweet heart.  She follows me around,
almost anywhere I go.  When we go for walks, she follows until
the top of the driveway, and than sits there patiently until I come back.
She is so sweet and loveable.  





This is Mocha, our sweet bunny.
Once she is out of her pen, she is very sweet.



This is Mac and Prince, our two cows.
Mac is my cow (well, he isn't actually mine, but I named 
him, and claim him and mine).  Mac is so sweet as well.  
He is very friendly and cute.
As for Prince, he is very cute as well, but he is quite shy.


2 comments:

  1. They all look very sweet. : ) Aww but the sweetest seems to me to be Precious! <3 Nice photos!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    She is the sweetest.
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete