Thanks to Brianna from http://dancingintherain-brianna.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for the Beautiful Blog Award
here are the questions that I am supposed to answer:1. If you could have an expenses- paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go, and why?
I have always wanted to go to Ireland. I love Irish music, and Ireland is so beautiful! (and I am part Irish:)
2. What would you like to accomplish by the end of 2014?
I would like to have my permit, start classses at LBC (If they have the classes that I need to take to be a Nurse)
3. What are a few of your favorite quotes?
"We're all a little weird, and life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatable with ours, we join up with them in mutual weirdness and call it love." ~Dr. Seuss
"I'm not shy, I'm just holding back my awesomeness so that I dont intimidate you." ~ yourecard- someecards.com
4. What Bible character do you relate to most, and why?
I have to say that I always loved Esther and Ruth. But most related to...I really don't know.
5. What is your dream car?
I have always wanted a minivan
6. Are you a morning person, or a night owl?
I am a morning person. I can't stay up very late at all.
7. Do you have a favorite flower or plant?
My favortite flower is a tulip.
8. What are some of your favorite foods?
I love mashed potatoes (or any kind of potato), baked sweet potatos, subs, cauliflower, and much more.
9. What cause(s) are you most opinionated about?
abortion, but i am not really sure what else. I don't usually state my opinion.
10. What is the best advice on life you can give in up to three sentences?
Trust the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Provers 3:5-6)
Everyone can use these same questions to answer.
Here are the people that I am nominating: